You really gotta love companies that do this kind of thing....

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Lansing, Dan
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 8:18 AM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: RE: [TCLUG] Linux on Laptop

One thing to keep in mind on this, I had a friend who purchased a compaq
laptop from compusa and when he called compaq for support, they found
out he wanted to repartition and install linux, they told him that if he
removed the preinstalled OS or modified the partitions in anyway it
would void his warrenty with compaq.
Just an FYI
Dan