I've got a setup at home where my soundcard is connected to a receiver as
is a turntable and dual tape deck.  From there, it's a matter of playing
with settings.

You can buy (which is how I did it) or make Y-connectors which is a pair
of RCA jacks on one end and a mini-stereo connector (for the audio card)
on the other end to hook your sound card through the receiver.