On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:52:46 -0500, Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>
wrote:

> johnnyfulcrum wrote:
>> I've been using IPCop as a firewall at home, and have been able to
>> route  web traffic to a box in the DMZ.  Now I have multiple web
>> servers running  on different boxes and need to route throught the
>> firewall - IPCop seems  to be able to redirect to just one box (port
>> 80).  Is there a firewall  solution that allows me to route web
>> traffic many physical boxes behind a  firewall?
>
> Depends upon what you're trying to do.  Are each of these webservers
> separate sites or the same setup with NameVirtualServer.

Each is a separate site, with different public IP address, running on
different boxes and running different webserver software.

Has anyone used Mandrake Multi Network Firewall?  At first glance it would
seem that it'd do what I needed - all in one swift blow - at least get me
up and going with a POC in a short time...