Karl Bongers writes:
> So your calling Python and TK complete crap?

Did you see those screenshots?  It looks horrible.  Maybe it looks better on
X11, but I doubt that.

Python is excellent.  I use it often and have released software for it
written in it.  If you had read my first email in this thread, you would see
that the last two suggestions I made were for Python.

> I thought it was better than your suggestion for winelib, kylix, QT.

If he already has a working application that he wants to run on Linux, then
winelib is the most efficient choice.

Kylix is the best RAD available for Linux development.  That isn't
surprising, considering the Windows version is the best RAD available for
Windows development.

My last suggestion was wxPython, not Qt.  Though, Qt would be a fine choice
if you only want to run on X11.  wxWidgets is probably the best choice for
quickly developing a professional cross platform application.

--
David Phillips <david at acz.org>
http://david.acz.org/