Jason Lanpher writes:

> « HTML content follows »

HTML mail is pointless and wastes bandwidth. Please dont use it.

>           I was wondering if anyone has undertaken the task of getting
> Postfix to use MySQL for authentication?  If so if you have any helpful
> hints of guides/web sites/tutorials that helped you accomplish this task I
> would appreciate it if you could share you insight.

i have. It works great! i used the howto gentoo howto available here:
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/virt-mail-howto.xml

but if you go to www.postfix.org there are several other howtos that you can
use. They all say the exact same thing pretty much.

please note that if you do this then procmail will no longer work and you
will have to use maildrop as a MDA/mail filter.

also i am still having problems with SA on a per virtual user basis. nothing
major, its just that you cannoty have individual SA settings.

--
Munir Nassar