Pete,

Do you know which version of Mozilla you're running?  Typing 'which mozilla=
'=20
at a shell prompt should tell you.

You probably want to just get rid of the old version. First type 'rpm -qa |=
=20
grep mozilla' at the prompt.  You'll probably see a bunch of files named=20
mozilla-*-1.2.1.*.  Running 'rpm -e <all of these files at once> will get r=
id=20
of the old version.

As for upgrading to the latest, you may just to download the latest mozilla=
=20
rpms and install them.  I know that Dag Wieer's repository=20
(http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/) has version 1.6 since that's what I=
=20
have on my updated FC1 system.

I find yum to be a good tool for keeping my system up to date.  Since FC1=20
comes with apt, just 'apt-get update' and 'apt-get install yum' to install=
=20
yum.  Then update /etc/yum.conf to point to the Dag's repository and also=20
freshrpm.net (http://freshrpms.net).  In fact, I recommend using the freshr=
pm=20
repository for even the core files instead of the redhat FC1 repository=20
because the former is so much faster.

If any of this is confusing, don't hesitate to ask.

Eric