Ben Bargabus writes:

> If it doesn't reappear please post something to the list.  I'm sure
> there are enough people here who would be willing to pitch in a few
> bucks that we could replace it for them.

while the effort is to be lauded but even if we got them a super $10000
cisco WAP thingie, the fact of the matter remains is that TCLUG is no longer
a name to be trusted. It takes years to build a reputation and a lousy $50
to ruin it.

I used to tell people that i can leave all my hardware at an installfest
unattended and be secure in the knowledge that nobody will mess with it.
(other then the pranksters who adds stuff to .bashrc) Mind you i am not
saying that i am going to start locking all my stuff down, but walking about
is no longer that easy.

this incident has lessened us all.

on a side note, somebody left a powerstrip plugged into my powerstrip. You
know who you are, email me offlist to get it back.

--
Munir Nassar