Doug Coats wrote:

>I belive I can accomplish that with iptables.  If that is not the way to go
>please advise.  If you have dynamically routed packets this way using
>Iptables and you don't mind sharing that snipt of or your Iptables I would
>greatly appreciate it.

I haven't used it myself, but there's a new ROUTE target in the extra
repository of netfilter's patch-o-matic that sounds like it'll do what
you want. After applying the patch you'd do something like this:

iptables -A POSTROUTING -t mangle -p tcp --dport 25 -j ROUTE --gw
$gateway_for_smtp --continue
iptables -A POSTROUTING -t mangle -p tcp --dport 80 -j ROUTE --gw
$gateway_for_http --continue

Hope that helps.

--
Chad Juettner