Christopher wrote:

>Hi,

IPsec ( or other vpn technologies for all I know) do not support
broadcast or multicast traffic, which is how the NetBIOS discovers its
peers. Try opening shares on remote server using a n IP address to
verify an end-to-end connetivity. And making a host record like otheres
sugested should also work.