> Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:13:48 -0500 (CDT)
> From: "Erik Hanson" <erik at ehanson.net>

> I still have one, but I hardly use it.  But when I travel it is nice.
> It is an earthlink account and I think it costs to much for the amount I
> use it.  Does anyone know of a dialup that can be used nation wide
> (without paying extra) that costs less than earthlink?  It can be
> limited in usage as I do not use it that much.
>
> Thanks.
> -Erik

www.550access.com They charge (wait for it....) $5.50 a month and have
local numbers all over the country from partnerships they have. And in the
past few months, you now get e-mail included! That's for 150 hours a
month.

And if you want to get REALLY fancy, for $7.95, you get their spiffy high
speed dialup (using compression or caching or whatever it is).