I still have one, but I hardly use it.  But when I travel it is nice.  It
is an earthlink account and I think it costs to much for the amount I use
it.  Does anyone know of a dialup that can be used nation wide (without
paying extra) that costs less than earthlink?  It can be limited in usage
as I do not use it that much.

Thanks.
-Erik