For DSL, I think most on the list would agree that getting the DSL
through Qwest and the internet service through a local provider is a
better option than "Qwest DSL" with MSN as the provider.

Alternatives would be cable, or DSL through whichever of the small DSL
providers is still in business today.

Are you most interested in price, or support
(friendliness/hours/Linux/whatever), or reliability, or long-term
stability (and price stability)?  Many on the list have Qwest DSL
through a myriad of local ISP's, and can give you recommendations based
on what you're looking for.

The nice thing about Qwest DSL is being able to choose a local ISP that
you're comfortable with - and if, after a few months you aren't happy
with them, you can switch.