Heck yes!
We are experimenting with a unit at my work that does just that. Takes
two inbound DSL or cable connections and allows you to load balance
between the two. In theory. We haven't had a lot of time for testing, so
I'm not sure how good it is at load balancing.

I can't remember the name of the unit, but I'll write myself a note and
post tomorrow with the name and model of the unit.

Todd

Doug Coats wrote:

> I have an interesting twist that is going to be introduced to my network
> here in the next month and I would like your opinion as to how to approach
> it.
>
> We currantly have an Internet connection through Comcast (cable).  I then
> route this to two subnets and one webserver.  We have been forced (no DSL in
> our area) to have our mailserver off site hooked up to DSL so that we could
> have a static IP.
>
> This going to change in May because we will have DSL on-site.  We will be
> movig our mailserver so that everything is in one building.  We are planning
> on keeping the Comcast connection (it's faster) and I need to incorporate
> this new DSL connection into our exiting network so that we have outside
> access and so that in-house mail traffic stays in-house.
>
> I hope that I have explained that well enough.  Does anyone here have
> experience in anything similar?  Anyone with a gateway with two out-side
> NIC's in it?  Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Doug

Todd Young
7079 Dawn Ave. E.
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076