On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Doug Coats wrote:
> I hope that I have explained that well enough.  Does anyone here have
> experience in anything similar?  Anyone with a gateway with two out-side
> NIC's in it?  Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

 I did exactly this for about a year and a half, until I moved away from
the land of decent DSL availability.  Real Time DSL (with a /29) for
servers, and Time Warner Cable for downloads.  The default route was to
the cable, with static routes for Real Time's netblocks pointing toward
the DSL modem (no sense in wasting their upstream for downloads from
Gladiator!).  Also on the DSL side I had a DNS server, my mail server, and
a couple web servers.  Setup for the gateway was pretty simple; you can
probably set up each interface normally (although probably leaving out the
default gateway for the DSL side).  Check back if you need any more
specific pointers. :)

     Jima