On Apr 21, 2004, at 10:21 AM, Clay Fandre wrote:

> I wonder if I would get as much press if I quit?

I think if you quit for for a better reason than that jackass had you'd
be sorely missed. Yeah the war sux, yes its pointless and stupid, yes
our goverment does things we don't like. But seriously, these pointless
political statements by people accomplish nothing but make them looks
like morons.

As if someone is going to say "Gee, now we should pull out of Iraq
cause some jackass who has nothing to do with anything resigned from a
linux user group". Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Frankly, I think it would have been better had he set himself on fire
like those radicals did during Vietnam, at least that way he could get
a darwin award.

> http://technology.newsforge.com/technology/04/04/20/2229245.shtml
>
> How about a webpoll?
>
> How would you feel if Clay resigned as TCLUG president?
> 1. My life would no longer have meaning
> 2. I would be sad
> 3. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it
> 4. I would have a beer and celebrate
> 5. Finally. Now we can get someone who has a clue run this group.
> 6. Clay who?

Ben Lutgens
U.S. Admins, Inc
Server Gumby