Sam MacDonald wrote:

> I bought a new power supply for my desktop machine. I went to "The Box
> Shop" in New Hope.
> For $19 I purchased a PowerMax 400 Watt power supply, (NEW) $20.24
> with tax.
> My machine is happily humming once again.
>
> Specifications:
> The unit will fit all standard ATX case, tower & desktop design
> (Dimensions: 125mm x 150mm x 85mm)*
> P3/P4/AMD/AMD-XP* ATX
>
> 400 WATT
> Short Circuit Protection
> Over Voltage Protection
> Complies with FCC and international safety.
> Frequency: 50~60Hz
> Outputs: +5V, -5V, +12V, -12V, 3.3V, +5VSB
> High performance fan
> BRAND NEW
> Dimensions: 125mm x 150mm x 85mm (STANDARD)
> $39 price tag on the box.
>

> While I was there I checked the place out.
> They have dozens of small UPS's for $5, sold as is, and new batteries,
> cheep.
> They have cables, computers. printers, displays, the regular stuff.
> Not a large selection, PII and some PIII. A couple old Compaq servers.
> some half racks for $100.
>
> The only draw back (a big one to me) was the cigarette smoke. It's his
> store but...
> Anyone with allergies or breathing problems may want to avoid this place.
>

> Sam.

you are like a 5 year old child, you dislike computers because someone
smokes in the shop, what does that have to do with Linux? why don't you
mark ALL your posts OT as 90% of them are. i thought you were going to
tell us last month that you stubbed your toe on the sidewalk while
walking to McDonald's. you inform the list of every event in your life,
what a waste of bandwidth. i pray to God you are not over 18 because you
sure don't act older than it, you are so dependent on the list for
everything. i am glad at least one other member has stood up to your
infancy, and i am not talking about infancy in Linux, as that is what
this list is reguarding. Whoo Whooo Whooo Whooooo.