On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 09:12:52AM -0500, Chris Schumann wrote:
> The LinkSys WPC54G (802.11g CardBus) card has a BroadCom chip and I
> have not gotten it to work with Linux, but I haven't tried real hard.
> I don't think I should have to install kernel sources to get
> peripherals to work.

I had forgotten about the Linuxant NDIS driver loader [1], which allows
you to use the Win32 drivers in Linux.  Pretty slick.  I don't
personally know how well this works, but they claim to support the
Broadcom chips.

1. http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/