From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Dana Millaway
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 4:45 PM
To: 'TCLUG Mailing List'
Subject: [TCLUG] RE: Installfest: April 24th from 10:00am until6:00pm

Someone has been coloring on my calendar again without asking ME.

I have either conferences, classes or all day meetings every day from April
21st through April 28th as well as a presentation to the school board on the
21st and a technology plan to write before the 30th so it is looking like I
am going to have to postpone my Linux baptism. (My birthday celebration too,
humph.)

How often do you run these installfests?  Will there be another one before
August?  If I do get to attend, I'll be bringing a plain vanilla machine
because I don't have time to research the requirements for the PowerEdge.