IT Technician
City Of Chaska
952-227-7562
mpatchen at chaska.net

>>> Jeffrey.Rasmussen at HFA-MN.ORG 4/14/2004 5:32:45 PM >>>

I read about Mesh wirelessAP on Slashdot and it sounded great.  Is
anyone
working with this?  Anyone use this in a business setting?

I'm working with a hospital that could use PDA's to send medical
information
like dictations and scheduling appointments back and forth to a
database.
I've been very concerned about encryption and implementing a wireless
network that could cover the whole hospital.  This looked like a system
of
routing that could answer at least some of this issue.

Jeff Rasmussen