--
Munir Nassar

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: "nassarmu at redconcepts.net" <nassarmu at redconcepts.net>
Subject: looking for sysadmin volunteers
From: "Lorry Strother" <strother at cs.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:28:53 -0400
My name is Lorry Strother and I am a Computer Science graduate student at
the University of Minnesota.  There is currently a local development team
working on a new Linux distribution for firewall/router configuration.  I
will be aiding this team in the design of the user interface, and I am
looking for volunteers to help in this effort.  If you are or have been a
systems administrator, or are otherwise familiar with firewall
configuration, and would be interested in helping with user testing for a
firewall configuration interface, please contact me at strother at cs.umn.edu
for more information.  If you later decide not to do it, there is no
obligation to continue.  Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from
you soon!

Lorry