On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 17:09, Chuck Cole wrote:
> Sam's answer matches my experience: the dial-up-networking thing just
> crashes occasionally when adjusting something unrelated.

Same here. I've had that happen too. outlook is brain damaged. It needs
to relearn how to walk and talk from scratch.

_IF_ that doesn't fix it then try connecting manually to the server's
with telnet like Danial suggested to rule out the isp locking out your
network from connecting to their mail servers.

--
Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>