> in addition, reject ALL email with
> Windohs executable content at the SMTP level, including Zip
> files.  Configuration depends on your MTA.  There's no reason
> these should be attached to email messages, provide an online
> file upload/download area if people gripe.

	Way to be responsive to the needs of your users. Are you an
enabler in your company, or someone that people have to get through to
get their work done? Think about that the next time you don't get
promoted. You can be plenty safe without disallowing executable files,
and TRAINING (yes that means actually talking to users) is a big part of
that.

	The day the latest big worm hit I was out for drinks with some
of my sysadmin friends, and they were all griping about how they spent
all day cleaning up viruses. That was the first I'd heard of it, and we
never got hit. Why is that? I have good security, good A/V, good
policies, and users that know what to look for, and know that if they're
the one that lets a virus through, it's their ass.

Matt