On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 17:04, Ben Maas wrote:
> I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm going to ask again since things
> change and its been an active couple of months for viruses.
>
> What is everyone using for anti-virus software (for Windows and/or Linux) in
> your business environment?
>
> Do you like it?

ClamAV on my mail gateway, CommandSoft on my Exchange server and on all
other servers and workstations. CommandSoft updates are downloaded to a
domain server and pushed to the other servers and clients from there.

I'd never heard of CommandSoft before starting at my current job last
year. Seems to work quite well, updates are at least once per week (and
usually more like 2-4 times these days).

It's nice to have 3 layers of protection, given that we're stuck with
^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H standardized on the MS platform.

--
Dave Sherman - CCNA, MCSE, MCSA
I do know everything, just not all at once. It's a virtual memory