I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm going to ask again since things
change and its been an active couple of months for viruses.

What is everyone using for anti-virus software (for Windows and/or Linux) in
your business environment?

Do you like it?

What experiences have you had with any of the following packages:
	- AVG
	- ClamAV
	- e-Trust (CA)
	- F-Prot
	- McAfee
	- Norton (Symantec)
	- Panda
	- Sophos

I'm currently using ClamAV on my Linux boxes and love it.  I'm fed up with the
Norton that all my clients seem to have installed.  I was impressed with
Sophos but it seems awful expensive.  I'm thinking of starting to rollout
F-Prot.  Comments?

--

Ben Maas - Technology Architect
Open Technology Systems, LLC