I would like to open up apache's permissions so that you can view the
files within a directory, along with all subdirs also.  This is only a
temporary thing until my friend can pull the files that he needs off
my system, then I'm closing it back up.

I'm not familiar with how to do this, and unfortunately, I've been
severely lacking in time to do the research to find out how to do it.
Could someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction with a
sectio of the apache.conf file to change please?

Scenario:  Apache 1.3, running multiple domains.  I'd like to open up
one directory that is under one web-root filesystem.  I think it would
get set under the <directory> </directory> options, but I'm not
positive.

Any help on this would be appreciated.  Even if someone recommends a
utility/plug-in/script that I can do in a quick fashion to share these
out to him.  Maybe tftp would be good here?

--
Shawn

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"

  That which hits the fan will not be evenly distributed...