I've been working with Cricket (http://cricket.sourceforge.net/) and
have been very impressed.  Not only will it do the SNMP monitoring of your
network devices, but it comes with the setup for monitoring ucd-snmp/net-snmp.
Another advantage of Cricket is that it's data collection can be done in
parallel, which can be an ugly problem with MRTG.

And it's not hard at all to find configuration files for monitoring Sun's SNMP
and BEA WebLogic Servers, as well as many other devices/servers... (Cricket
Contributed Software and/or Google).

Of course, it looks like SourceForge's DNS servers are unreachable at the
moment.  So you may have to wait a bit before checking it out...

Ron

--
ronspace.com