Bryan Zimmer wrote:

>I am insterested in this subject too. I am trying to do NAT with internet
>servers (DNS, Mail, Httpd & Tomcat) behind a firewall. I haven't had any
>success trying this on my own.

if I understand your setup correctly ( becouse i have one like this
myself) its one otside IP and you want to have multi servers behindthe
NAT siting on private IPs? the line you are looking for is

eth0 - you outside
1.1.1.1 - real ip
10.1.1.1 - http IP
10.1.1.2 - SMTP IP

iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -i eth0 -d 1.1.1.1 -p tcp -m tcp -dport 80
-j DNAT --to-destination 10.1.1.1
iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -i eth0 -d 1.1.1.1 -p tcp -m tcp -dport 25
-j DNAT --to-destination 10.1.1.2

and so on for other ports if your internal servers sit on different
ports then standard you can specify port after an IP with a " : "  like
this:

iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -i eth0 -d 1.1.1.1 -p tcp -m tcp -dport 80
-j DNAT --to-destination 10.1.1.1:8080