You should find it in somewhere like Network Neighborhood (you said
Windows 98, right?) --> Properties.  Then look for the clients that are
listed.  Find the Novell Netware Client and get rid of it.

If I led you to the wrong spot, keep looking in Network Neighborhood --
it's in there somewhere.  I went through the same thing not too long
ago, and that's where we found it.