Bruce Broecker
Network Comm Supervisor
The Toro Company

>>> chewie at wookimus.net 09/29/03 09:31PM >>>

>That being said, I LOVE my nmh[2] email client for quickly scanning my
>mailbox w/o having to drop into some eye-candy MUA.  nmh works best with
>the MH mail format, and doesn't understand Maildir at all.  It's email
>management symantecs rely heavily upon the filesystem.  Additionally,
>nmh isn't nearly as easy to use as mutt[3].

OK, I'll preface this by saying that I don't know nmh. Sam Varsavchick (author of maildrop
and courier) has created a text based email client using the same libraries used by courier
for consistency. It uses Maildir format and should be reasonably stable at this point. Take
a look at Cone and see what you think.

Bruce