On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 03:57:30PM -0500, gkrueger wrote:
> Fred will get the message, but Bill will not.
>
> Assume that both Fred and bill are vaild users on the system, here's my
> file .procmailrc:
>
>        ===================
> :0:
> * ^(From | Cc | To):.*Fred at bozo.com
> !  Fred
>
> :0:
> * ^(From | Cc | To):.*Bill at bozo.com
> !  Bill
>        ====================
>
> Any ideas?  I haven't played with procmail much before this so I could
> easily be missing pieces.  Thanks!

Your basic problem is that once procmail has delivered a message,
it is done with that message and it stops.  A way around that is
to use the 'c' flag on the first line of a recipe.  That flag
makes another copy of the message that will get passed on to the
next recipe.  So I think you want your first recipe to read:

:0c:
* ^(From | Cc | To):.*Fred at bozo.com
!  Fred