On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 03:57:30PM -0500, gkrueger wrote:
> I am having a problem where I can't seem to find the right direction.
> My procmail won't split multiple copies of the same message.  Can this
> be done?  For example:
> To:  Fred at bozo.com
> To:  Bill at bozo.com
>
> Fred will get the message, but Bill will not.
>
> Assume that both Fred and bill are vaild users on the system, here's my
> file .procmailrc:
>
>        ===================
> :0:
> * ^(From | Cc | To):.*Fred at bozo.com
> !  Fred
>
> :0:
> * ^(From | Cc | To):.*Bill at bozo.com
> !  Bill
>        ====================
>
> Any ideas?  I haven't played with procmail much before this so I could
> easily be missing pieces.  Thanks!

I'm not 100% sure what the problem is, but this snippet from
procmailrc(5) might be relevant:

  You can tell procmail to treat a delivering recipe as if it were a
  non-delivering recipe by specifying the `c' flag on such a recipe.
  This will make procmail generate a carbon copy of the mail by
  delivering it to this recipe, yet continue processing the rcfile.

I think by default procmail only applies the first pattern that
matches.

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota