On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 02:29:49PM -0500, Clay Fandre wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Bill Layer wrote:
[snip]

> But yes, you do have a point. There are plenty of resources out there
> that can get you started. Please do a little "digging" before you ask
> for help. You don't have to spend days scouring the internet, but try
> a few google searches. If you still can't find the answers you are
> looking for, please feel free to post to the list without reservation.

Ditto, with one addition:

Whatever your feelings toward ESR, I think the above is a
must-read for anyone asking technical questions on a mailing
list, newsgroup, etc.

No need to split into tclug-newbie and tclug-expert IMO.

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota