Well, it all depends on what your plans are.  If you're looking for a
job that is directly related to linux, the RHCE would be a good
certification to show them that you know your stuff.  Especially if
during an interview you explain to them that it is a hands on test of
real world knowledge, not just a test of whether or not you read the
book.
That said, I just took the RHCE test and failed it miserably.  (I
passed the RHCT without much trouble on the first try) If you do go for
the RHCE, I would recommend taking the class, asking questions in the
class on ANYTHING you don't understand, being VERY familiar with the
current release of Redhat (not Debian, not Slackware, Redhat) and
getting a good nights sleep the night before!

--
Justin Kremer
<kremer at ringworld.org>