Hi all,

I had a couple guys help me get my drive partitioned and lilo installed at
the installfest last weekend, and I just set up an extra partition for
slackware, even got slackware installed (I think, haven't been able to
boot to it yet).

So here's my setup quick

40 Gig IDE hd allocated as follows

4 Gig primary for win98 Primary /dev/hda1
382 MB Linux swap partition Primary /dev/hda2
5 Gig Linux partition for Debian Primary /dev/hda3
Extended Partitions /dev/hda4
5 gig Linux partition for slackware /dev/hda5

I know I have to edit the lilo.conf, but kind of unsure how to go about
setting that up correctly, unfortunately I'm not at home right now to get
a copy of it to post with this message, I was just wondering how other
people have gone about getting this set up.

Thanks for the help!

Joel