I have all these wild ideas running through my head, any time someone
asks for "Other ideas?"  I sort of let loose.

How about a calendar with a lot of Linux commands. Like a command for
every day of the year, I may not need them all but I'm sure I'd get to
use or play with a lot of them. I guess I'm thinking about a desk
calendar, where you tear off the previous day.

For a wall calendar I could see... well I couldn't put that on the wall
any way, Cindy would kick my but.

For a wall calendar maybe pictures of the machines we have installed and
run Linux on. Could have 2 - 4 on each month.

For a wall calendar, a monthly project, everyone can attempt to do the
project and share the results. It would be a good learning tool for all
of us newbe's. It would be a good learning tool for the experienced
people because they would have to come up with and judge the projects.
Maybe a prise of some sort for the most creative solution for the project
<half gassed old Irishman voice>"A big mug of Guinness as a prise"</half
gassed old Irish man voice>

Sam.