Clay Fandre wrote:

>Doh!
>http://slashdot.org/articles/03/09/16/1327248.shtml?tid=126&tid=172
>
>They suggest switching to lsh. Anyone using lsh? Does it support
>everything OpenSSH does?

There was also a post on that article about the README file for lsh.

<snip from lsh README>
//This directory contains snapshots of lsh development. lsh is a free
implementation of the ssh protocol.

lsh is far from finished; don't expect these snapshots to compile or
work, and even if they appear to work, beware that lsh currently does
/*NOT* provide any security at all./
</lsh README snip>

Personally, I just commented out the line in my firewall script to allow
port 22, and I'll wait a while to see what happens.
I can live without remote access for a few days.

Chris Frederick
////