Jima writes:
>  It looks to me like he's been trolling at least once a month

The problem with that statement is that generally ``a troll is categorized
by containing some assertion that is wrong but not overtly controversial''.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/troll.html

You may disagree with what I say or how I say it, but that doesn't make it a
troll.  If you would like some examples of real trolls, browse a Slashdot
article mentioning BSD, and set the comment threshold to -1.

To the best of my knowledge, all facts I state are true.  All opinions
stated are my own.

Chad Wolstrom writes:
> David, I hope you're getting a kick out of this thread.

Oh, definitely.

--
David Phillips <david at acz.org>
http://david.acz.org/