OK.  For the terribly intolerant folk amongs us, myself included at
times, I propose a couple steps before replying.  I know I've been
hot-headed in the past, and when I feel that my reply can be
constructive rather than simply abrasive, I'll write something.  I'll
postpone a reply message for a period so I can go over it again, and I
usually end up editing quite a bit out.

  * Take a deep breath and count to 100.
  * Do not attribute to malice what could easily be interpreted as
    ignorance or humor.
  * If it ticks you off, delete it.
  * If it ticks you off a lot, killfile it.
  * If it is a legitimate abuse, report it to the list maintainer.
  * Unsubscribe

# Example score-based killfile in procmail.  A XX^1 adds XX to the score
# when a match is made.  See procmailsc(5) for details.
:0
* -99^0
*  50^1   ^From.*kindajerk at domain\.tld
* 100^1   ^From.*realjerk at domain\.tld
*   5^0.9 sucks|keyword
*  50^1   ^References:.*03040503022.emailserver.tld
*  50^1   ^Subject:.*Bad thread
{
	:0
	{ LOG="Killed Message-Id: $MATCH