On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 10:23:26AM -0500, Jim Crumley wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 12:46:22PM -0500, Chad Walstrom wrote:
> > Emacs literally can do anything.
>
> <pendantic mode>
> Can it make me some toast, I could use a snack ;).
>
> > My personal opinion, if you haven't guessed, is that vim is the
> > pentultimate editor. ;-)  Long live VI!
>
> I think that you mean ultimate.  Penultimate means next to last.
>
> </pendant mode>

<voice type="Deep Thought">
Of course I mean the editor that is to come after me!
</voice>

/me reminds self to write editor named flintlewoodlewix

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota