On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:58:24 -0500, Lansing, Dan
<Dan.Lansing at AndersenCorp.com> wrote:

> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/09/12/1315224&mode=thread&tid=126&tid=147&tid=163&tid=187&tid=98&tid=99
>
> Am I the first to see this? I don't think it is as bad of a thing as the
> slashdotters...would be interested to know opinions of the LUG

Well that's the straw that brakes my Mandrake liking.  Mandrake was my
first (real) install and I guess I just got used to it and kept with it...

I think I've got enough under my belt to try out Slack and change my
systems over...

I personally HATE the amount of ads/commercials/"consumerism"/profiling
etcetcetc that are becoming more and more commonplace these days.