I woke up this morning feeling very rested. I looked at the "real" alarm clock
and sat up with a start. It was 8am!

I wondered why my "other" alarm clock hadn't went "off".

So, I got out of bed and peeked under Savannah's door to see if I could little
feet moving around in her bedroom. No feet!

I almost sprinted to the shower. I figure I'd get to take a shower alone
today, which means it would only take 10min, instead of the 30+ mins it takes
when Savannah and I take a bath together.

I got done with the shower, and still no "other" alarm clock. So, I dried off
a little bit and went to peek under the door again.

I got pretty good scare!

When I was peeking under the door _another_ set of eyes where peeking back! I
kind of yelped. Savannah giggled. I peeked again, she peeked again and said,
"Hi! Dadda!"

 Savannah must peek under the door into the hallway to look for Daddy's feet!
Funny little girl.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at mn-linux.org>          | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500