You are correct. The ebay add said Orinoco but the product label says
"Agere systems" next to the Dell logo. There is not mention of Lucent.

It's made in Taiwan

Also on the label are logos for this company:
http://www.anatel.gov.br/home/default.asp
which looks like the Brazilian "National Agency of Telecommunications"

and a logo for "MIC" which I couldn't find any info about.

Whatever it is it's 1000% better than my old card.

- Tom

Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>