On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 11:34:00AM -0500, Ry4an Brase wrote:
>     To snd  mail to attached scriptW/ trie  few dif
>     stratge to get  msg dwn to siz includng  fun
>     Lng::EN::sqz Prl modWhats +/ it then  reply bck to
>      send showng them  mng msg so t/ _n dcde wheth
>      too mch important dat was lstThi prgra run thrgh  filt
>      lok lik

That's pretty interesting.  I think you could do some very simple
cutting and substituting with a sed script as well.  I like the general
how you've tried to remove vowels from consanant-rich words.  Pretty
cool.

#/usr/bin/sed -f
#
/^\(Subject\|\(In-\)?Reply-To\|To\|References\):/ d
s/[Tt]he //g
s/[Ww]ith /w\//g
s/[Mm]essage /msg/g
s/[Rr]remove /rm/g
s/[Ss]ubs[a-z]\+ /sub/g
s/[:punct:]//g
s/ .//g

# quit when reach signature ("^--\( \).$")

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/