Hoping I can make it with my old 486 laptop :-)

I'm doing a contract (windows SA stuff) for a guy today, the other guy
installed Enterprise on a single processor box.   =-O    with a domain
for 4 workstations, they must be rich!
There are some old PC's and displays laying around. I'm going to attempt
to "salvage"  ;-)   If I get them we can  install Linux and Open Office.
I'm sure some non-profit organization could use them. I would need to
get the guy some sort of receipt so he could say he gave them to a
non-profit.

I have no idea whats in them so they could be 486 class machines.  If
all else fails, the cases look OK.

Sam.