I feel like an idiot comming to this LUG asking how to UNintall Linux, but I
think I made a mistake. Skip ahead if you don't care why. I'm very much a
newbie to anything Linix or Unix, and wanted to learn, and thought that
maybe the best way to do it would be to just install it and jump right in,
so I did. But, I realized that I need to use XP on this computer, to do
things I can't do on Linux yet, and I don't have the time to learn.

So in the Installation of Mandrake, I reformated the HD. So, I have Mandrake
on here now, but I don't know how to get it off.

I put the XP CD into the CD-ROM drive, which before booted automatically,
but as of now all I get is Linux. LINUX LINUX LINUX!

Does anyone know how I can get the XP installer running? I do believe it has
an option to reformat during the installation of XP, which would get rid of
Mandrake on my Harddrive.

So, any help?

thanks

Micah