On Sat, Sep 06, 2003 at 04:59:08PM -0500, John J. Trammell (trammell+tclug at el-swifto.com) wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 06, 2003 at 12:31:37PM -0500, Rick Meyerhoff wrote:
> > Ben, "Dru" and I were talking at the beer meeting about some ideas for
> > presentations at future TCLUG meetings at the UofM.
> [snip]
> > Here are the ideas that came up:
> > LDAP
> ++

What kinds of things you do want to know about ldap?  How to use it for
authentication or for addressbook-type stuff?  I've worked with ldap off and
on the past few years but pretty intensely the past 6 months, so I could
probably give a talk on it.  But I'd like to know what exactly people
are hoping to learn.  The topic can be quite broad.
--
Amy Tanner
amy at real-time.com