Karl Bongers wrote:

> I got a fax titled "Dirt Cheap" with ads from The Box Shop.
> Two stores, St. Paul 1828 Feronia Ave, off Fairview, or New Hope
> 8041 E. Research Center Rd.  They appear to sell used and some new
> boxes.  I may check them out on the way to the beer meeting.  Any
> luggers check them out yet?

I checked into them about a year ago.  The store in St Paul is,
literally, a hole in the wall.  They had tables and shelves of what most
would consider back alley junk but the right geek may find something
they're looking for.  It looked like a few guys had scored freebies from
some corporations in the area and were trying to sell what they could.
They also had a limited amount of new stuff available and it looked like
you could probably custom order if you wanted.  They did have a couple
of large IBM server boxen the size of small central air conditioning
units didn't get the model numbers on those babies tho. ;-)

--
The Wandering Dru <dru at druswanderings.net>
http://druswanderings.net <--- Things 'n' Such

Get nifty TCLUG merchandise at the TCLUG Store!
http://www.cafeshops.com/tclug