I guess after reading the rant I wasn't shocked.  Having use connections
from various hotels I can't say I was impressed by any of them.  At one
place in Denver I finally just used dialup because the ethernet
wouldn't work for more then 15 minutes.  After all the internet is only
for surfing, right? ;o)  The hotels use the connections to sell rooms,
the point is to sell rooms not make us happy with a connection.  Once in
are you going to leave because of the connection?
I would guess the hotel industry does not understand what is really
needed. Look at that whole industry, they pay near poverty level wages
to workers. 60 Minutes finds gue all over the rooms.  I can't explain
what I've heard through the thin walls, jebus is someone hurt!

Sam.