"David Dyer-Bennet" <dd-b at dd-b.net> writes:

> "Ben Bargabus" <ben_b at ppdonline.com> writes:
>
> > When you power down, leave it unplugged for a minute or two.  Sometimes
> > they'll have enough residual energy that they don't "forget" everything
> > if you just pull the power and put it right back on.
>
> I suppose I'll have to give it a try.  I'm kinda afraid to go that
> deep, since it's working now for everything else.  If I reboot it who
> knows what will happen?
>
> It's useful to know that people feel the telnet does tend to get
> locked up in extended runs.  That's hopeful, anyway.

Having now power-cycled it -- no change.  It came back up fine, except
I still can't telnet in.  Bah, humbug.  Okay, I guess I'll have to
look into it with the serial cable sometime when I can haul a laptop
over near it.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <dd-b at dd-b.net>, <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
Photos: <dd-b.lighthunters.net>  Snapshots: <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>