We've got an opening at Toro for an eBusiness Analyst. I'm guessing that there several folks on this list that could meet that description.

I'm not sure if this job is listed on our public website yet. If you are interested, send me your resume' and I'll refer it to HR.

BTW, Toro is a great place to work for a big corporation.

Bruce

Here are some particulars:

PRIMARY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:

Responsible for analyzing business objectives, models, and processes and translating them into viable Internet based solutions.  This includes utilizing software tools to develop: guided selling; complex products configuration; and product catalogs for an online environment such as the Internet.

Design web based portals and portlets that support eBusiness in the areas of eCommerce, eServices, and Collaboration.  Develop prototypes that can be used for design as well as proof of concept.  Monitor competitor's websites and track the functionality, technology, and features offered.

Work with business unit management and staff to determine how to best represent their products on the Internet   Work with Management to establish process, roles, and responsibilities for the ongoing maintenance of product information; specifically, product advisors and configurators.  Develop and maintain a repository of competitive information pertaining to the Internet.  Train Toro staff in the use of the Internet tools for maintaining our online catalog and services. Develop training methods to keep our customers informed about using our Internet services.  Perform requirements gathering, analysis, and design through the use of modeling techniques.  Define, prioritize, schedule, and monitor multiple technical projects, developing and maintaining project schedules, and using same to communicate to management status information.

QUALIFICATIONS:

Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.  Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.  Good project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning, and executing small to medium-scale projects from vision through implementation.  Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work well on cross-functional project teams, and foster team commitment to tasks.  Broad understanding of Web technologies: CGI, Perl, HTML, DHTML, XML, ASP, COM/DCOM, JSP, Servlets, Applets.  A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience and technical training, is required.  Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies in client/server, portal, Internet and PC computing environments desirable.

SG 12: Bachelors Degree or equivalent plus four years of progressive business knowledge in a development environment, with at least three years internet experience.  One to three years of related experience leading teams responsible for applications and support.

SG 13 Bachelors Degree or equivalent plus six years of progressive business knowledge in a development environment, with at least four years internet experience.  At lease three years of related experience leading teams responsible for applications development and support.

Bruce Broecker
Network Comm Supervisor
The Toro Company